Pump Type - Vertical Immersion
Max Flow Rate - 800M³H
Max Head - 35M
Max Temp - 95°C
Max Viscosity - 200 cst
Max Solid Passage - 10mm
Self Priming - N
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L, Bronze, Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, Duplex, NiAl Bronze, Super Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 32mm to 200mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 0
The SNV-B single stage process centrifugal vertical immersion pump can be used for many applications in the industrial and marine markets. This vertical cantilever pump is designed to transfer clean or slightly contaminated low to medium viscosity fluids without the presence of fibrous or solid particles. Common fluids pumped include fresh water, grey water, sea water and fuels (diesel, petrol and kerosene) and common applications include fuel transfer, chemical, energy plants, mining, fire fighting, irrigation, water supply, water treatment, pressurisation, grey water, dewatering, and marine.
The centrifugal cantilever pump head sits at the end of a column and is submerged in the fluid while the motor is dry and situated outside the fluid.
The single stage process centrifugal vertical immersion pump design has many benefits:
The discharge pipe on this cantilever pump is extended to above the baseplate to ensure easy installation on site.
Capable of high flow rates up to 800m°/hr and pressures up to 9.5 bar.
This sump pump can be supplied with a column length up to 4m for the most challenging of installations.
The motor is situated outside the fluid allowing higher temperature fluids to be pumped without concern of the motor overheating.
No shaft sealing is required on this sump pump, this significantly reduces maintenance costs and eliminates any concerns of seal failure.
The SNV-B single stage process centrifugal vertical immersion pump is also available in an Atex version for handling flammable fluids or being installed in a non-safe area.
· Can handle contaminated low to medium viscosity fluids
· No shaft sealing required
· Discharge pipe is extended to above the baseplate for easy installation
· Column length up to 4m
· Maximum fluid temperature of 95°C
· Available in cast iron, cast steel and other materials upon request
· Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 / PN 16. Flanges according to EN 1092-1 / PN 16 for steel and stainless steel casings. If required, ANSI/ASME flanges can be supplied.
· Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors. IP55 as standard.
· ATEX version upon request
· Independent certification is available upon request
· All impellers are balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
· Long coupled with baseplate
· Bearings are normally grease lubricated
Read more about Immersion Pumps in our Guide