Pump Type - Rotary Piston
Max Flow Rate - 64M³H
Max Head - 50M
Pump Materials - AISI316, Bronze, Cast Iron
Max Temp - 300°C
Max Viscosity - 200,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 0mm
Self Priming - Y
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 9mm to 100mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 8M
Up to 64 m³/hr
Up to 5 bar
From 3/8” to 4”
Up to 300°C
Up to 200,000 cSt
Electric Motor, Hydraulic Motor, V-Belt
Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and Bronze
The North Ridge NR-RPP Rotary piston pumps are positive displacement volumetric self-priming pumps, with fantastic self-priming capabilities, they can also be used in reversed meaning the suction can become the discharge side if required a feature extremely helpful for loading, offloading and mixing applications, these pumps are capable of handling a quite large variety of fluids from low (10 cSt) to high viscosities (200,000 cSt) and a max. temperature of 300 °C. These pumps can maintain a high volumetric efficiency even when pumping extremely viscous fluids this along with their high suction capabilities make our rotary piston pump range the most suitable selection for most process, transfer, decanting and mixing applications.
• ATEX Certified
• High Efficiency Even with Highly Viscous Fluids
• Temperatures Up to 300 °C
• High Self-priming Capabilities
• Capable of Handling Viscosities Up to 200,000 cSt
• Reversible – Clockwise and Anticlockwise
• Capacity achieved is directly proportional to their working speed
• Food - edible oils, chocolate, tomato paste, jams, honey, butter, mayonnaise, molasses, cake batter, dry food etc.
• Cosmetics and more - detergents, soaps, toothpaste, beauty creams, perfumes, acetone etc.
• Fuels and oils - thermal oils, mineral oils, kerosene, diesel, fuel-oil, gasoline, white spirits, toluene, gasoil etc.
• Industrial fluids - adhesives, emulsions, grease, resins, paraffin, asphalt, bitumen etc.
© North Ridge Pumps 2023
Registered Address: 12 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire NG2 6AB - Registered in England & Wales 03652700