Pump Type - Progressing Cavity
Max Flow Rate - 3M³H
Max Head - 240M
Max Temp - 180°C
Max Viscosity - 1,000,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 3mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, Cast Iron, Duplex
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 10mm to 22mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 6M
The Nova Rotors MN series progressive cavity dosing pump is specifically designed to transfer viscous and non-viscous fluids with or without solids in suspension at very low and precise flow rates while still maintaining a high pressure.
This helical rotor dosing pump creates extremely low vibrations and pulsations, it is therefore excellent at pumping shear sensitive fluids; for example paints, pigments, slurries, creams, shampoo, mayonnaise and polymers to name a few.
The casing of this positive displacement dosing pump can be constructed from various materials including cast iron, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316 and duplex stainless steel. The rotor is available in stainless steel 420, 304, 316 and duplex, while the stator can be supplied in NBR, EPDM, FKM, HNBR and PTFE. Such a wide range of material choices makes this pump series extremely versatile and capable of pumping a vast range of fluids.
Sealing options for this helical rotor dosing pump include single mechanical seal and double mechanical seal.
This progressive cavity dosing pump is Atex certified for handling flammable fluids and installation in non-safe areas.
This progressive cavity dosing pump is ideal for many applications in the industrial and marine markets, including; oil transfer, sewage transfer, bilge water transfer, waste water transfer, sludge transfer, acids, lime milk, inks, paint, marine and agriculture.
This dosing pump is also available in a food grade version constructed from polished stainless steel 316 and installed with a food grade stator. Suitable food applications for the Nova Rotors MN series include fruit juice pulp, beer, fruit paste, grapes, grape paste, wine and edible oils.
• Close coupled compact design
• Low and precise flow rate
• Excellent for shear sensitive fluids due to low pulsations
• Food grade version available
• Wide range of material options
• Can handle viscous fluids up to 1,000,000cp
• Excellent at pumping fluids containing solids in suspension
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Reversible flow
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• ATEX certified
• Single and double mechanical seal options
• Marine certification available
• Various accessories available, including; dry running protection, bypass valve, control panel, inverter, heating jacket, grinder and others on request
Read how Progressing Cavity Pumps work and the types available in our Guide