Pump Type - Progressing Cavity
Max Flow Rate - 6M³H
Max Head - 60M
Max Temp - 80°C
Max Viscosity - 5000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 5mm
Self Priming - Y
Pump Materials - AISI304, AISI316, Cast Iron
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 24mm to 88mm
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
Max Suction Lift - 4M
The Nova Rotors R series progressive cavity pump is commonly known as a Wobble pump. It is extremely small and compact but still has all the benefits of a normal progressive cavity pump. It has excellent self-priming capability, can handle viscous fluids, slightly abrasive fluids and fluids containing solids in suspension. This small helical rotor pump produces very few vibrations and has a non-pulsating flow making it excellent at handling shear sensitive fluids. Despite its compact design, it is still capable of achieving flow rates up to 6m³/hr and pressures up to 6 bar.
The casing of this positive displacement pump can be constructed from various materials including cast iron, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316 and bronze. The rotor is available in stainless steel 304 and 316, while the stator can be supplied in NBR, EPDM and FPM.
There are no dead zones within the pump making it suitable for use in food and beverage applications such as wine, beer and vegetable oil transfer. The stators are also available food grade certified.
The wobble pump series is mechanically sealed as standard.
This small progressive cavity pump is ideal for many applications in the industrial and marine markets, including; fuel transfer, oil transfer, sewage transfer, polymers, flocculants, oily sludge, bilge water transfer, waste water transfer, sludge transfer, marine and agriculture.
• Close coupled compact design
• Easy to maintain due to small number of parts
• Available in cast iron, bronze and stainless steel
• Mechanical seal
• Excellent self-priming capability
• Excellent at pumping fluids containing solids in suspension
• Excellent for shear sensitive fluids due to low pulsations
• Single phase and three phase 50hz / 60hz motors
• Marine certification available
• Various accessories available, including; bypass valve, flow switch, pressure switch, control panel and inverter.
Read how Progressing Cavity Pumps work and the types available in our Guide