Max Flow Rate - 18.5M³H
Max Head - 80M
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 65mm to 77mm
Max Temp - 80°C
Max Viscosity - 30,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 65mm
Self Priming - Y
Max Suction Lift - 9M
Pump Materials - NR, NBR, EPDM, NBR-A, Norprene
Pump Type - Peristaltic
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
BOYSER FMP Peristaltic Hose Pumps
FMP-70 Model / DN65 Connections
Up To 18.5 m³/h
Up to 8 bar
DN65 or 2 1/2” BSP – 3” Tri-Clamp, DIN 11851, NPT, ANSI
PP, PVDF, PTFE, S.S. AISI-316
-20 to 60 °C – (Up to 80 °C for NBR-A)
Up to 65 mm
Max. Suction Lift
Able to Self-prime up to 9 m.w.c
Tube Materials Available
NR, NBR, EPDM, NBR-A, NORPRENE
The FMP hose pumps are our largest peristaltic pumps fitted with roller technology, these units are equipped with reinforced hoses and rotors, heavily engineered integrated bearings, enlarged PU rollers as well as our patented clamping system. Thanks to its robust design and wide capacity range these peristaltic hose roller pumps are typically used in heavy duty industrial applications where the pump is a critical component in the process hence reliability is quite simply a must. Our hose pumps are available with integrated frequency drives, VFD rated drive units, certified ATEX, (explosion proof) motors and hydraulic motors.
Design features & Benefits:
• Sealless – Minimising the risk of leaking.
• Efficient – Low power consumption.
• Self-priming – Up to 9 metres.
• Sheer sensitive – Very gentle on the product being pumped.
• Capable of running dry indefinitely – Without the need to install any other device.
• Reversible flow ability – Ideal for tank emptying and fluid transfer applications.
• High dispensing accuracy – Excellent for dosing applications.
• Easy to clean as the inner hose is the only part in contact with the product.
• Suitable for food-grade applications – FDA approved.
• Resistant to abrasion and corrosion – Optional connections and coating materials.
• Requires low maintenance – Economical to run.
• Hose leakage detector available – Recommended when pump is working unattended and for corrosive liquids.
Typical Applications & Industries:
Industrial & Chemical Process Transfer – Glue, Resins, Ink, Paint, Anti-foaming, Dyes, Detergents, Latex, Oils, Concrete, Mud, Sludge, Sewage.
• Pulsation Dampener
• Hose Leakage Sensor
• Anti-corrosive Coating
• Air Operated Vacuum Pump
• Screw Hopper Feeder