Max Flow Rate - 1.5M³H
Max Head - 150M
Inlet/Outlet Sizes - 25mm
Max Temp - 80°C
Max Viscosity - 30,000 cst
Max Solid Passage - 25mm
Self Priming - Y
Max Suction Lift - 9M
Pump Materials - NR, NBR, EPDM, NBR-A
Pump Type - Peristaltic
Drive - AC Electric, Bareshaft
BOYSER RBT Peristaltic Hose Pumps
RBT-25/B – DN25 Connections
Up To 1548 l/h
Up to 15 bar
DN25 / BSP, Tri-Clamp, DIN 11851, ANSI, SMS, NPT
PP, PVDF, PTFE, S.S. AISI-316
-25 to 60 °C – (Up to 80 °C for NBR-A)
Up to 25 mm
Max. Suction Lift
Able to Self-prime up to 9 m.w.c
Tube Materials Available
NR, NBR, EPDM, NBR-A
The RBT peristaltic hose pumps are high pressure positive displacement pumps, these range of pumps have a max. design pressure of 15 bar, (150 metres), meaning they have the ability to transfer highly viscous fluids at long distances/high pressures making these range of hose pumps quite popular within the mining and construction industry. Our RBT pumps are available with integrated frequency drives, VFD rated drive units, certified ATEX, (explosion proof) motors as well as hydraulic motors, these units are also equipped with reinforced hoses and rotors, heavily engineered integrated bearings, enlarged PU rollers as well as our patented clamping system making them suitable for pumping almost any fluid.
Design features & Benefits:
• Sealless – Minimising the risk of leaking.
• Efficient – Low power consumption.
• Self-priming – Up to 9 metres.
• Sheer sensitive – Very gentle on the product being pumped.
• Capable of running dry indefinitely – Without the need to install any other device.
• Reversible flow ability – Ideal for tank emptying and fluid transfer applications.
• High dispensing accuracy – Excellent for dosing applications.
• Easy to clean as the inner hose is the only part in contact with the product.
• Suitable for food-grade applications – FDA approved.
• Resistant to abrasion and corrosion – Optional connections and coating materials.
• Requires low maintenance – Economical to run.
• Hose leakage detector available – Recommended when pump is working unattended and for corrosive liquids.
Typical Applications & Industries:
Industrial & Chemical Process Transfer – Glue, Resins, Ink, Paint, Anti-foaming, Dyes, Detergents, Latex, Oils, Concrete, Mud, Sludge, Sewage.
• Pulsation Dampener
• Hose Leakage Sensor
• Anti-corrosive Coating
• Air Operated Vacuum Pump
• Screw Hopper Feeder